vendredi 7 septembre 2007

Smallville

The t.v program that I watched is Smallville Season Five. Smallville is the story about the life of Superman with a lot of events. I chose this t.v program because my girlfiend is very addicted !For the moment,I just hope to learn more English with this t.v. show because I am not a big fan of t.v. shows.What I know , for the moment,about this t.v showis that the name of the principal character is Clark Kent who is Superman.I know three other characters who are Chloe,Lana an Lex .Chloe works for The Daily Planet. She is a journalist. Lana Lang is Clark's the girlfriend and Lex Luthor has his own business. So, he is very rich.

The story takes place in Smallville and all the conflit happen when two extraterrest came at Smallville. In the first episode Chloe found out the secret of Clark,because no body else know about his super power.

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

why did you have choose smallville?